Friday, March 6, 2009

Simplicity Values - Saving money in the bathroom

Here are 5 quick ways to save time and money in the bathroom

1. Always be stocked up. Running to buy bathroom supplies at the last minute will always cost you,both time and money.

2. Buy in bulk, either at a bulk supply store or at your local store. I buy locally and I stock up on bathroom supplies whenever they are on sale.

3. Stop running the water while you brush! You will save money and water.

4. Use old tooth brushes for cleaning. Think of recycling, you are just reusing!

5. Turn the lights off! My dad used to look around the house and say, "Where are we, Fort Knox? Turn off some of these lights!" I still have no idea what he was talking about. Was Fort Knox lit up like a Christmas tree? I have no idea, but when I leave the bathroom I hear his voice booming and I have to giggle when I think of that comment, and, of course, I have to turn the lights off.

Have a good weekend and remember to make the moment happen!


Maria

Making changes:

Looking to make some changes in your life? Set up a session with me. We can explore the changes you want, set some goals and create a plan that will work for you. Whatever changes you seek, more organization, better communication, more time for yourself, etc. Together we can work on them to make the changes you want happen!

Contact me here.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment