Thursday, February 26, 2009

Simplicity Values - Stop Negative Thinking Now

Ooooh, negative thinking is powerful! So easy to get sucked into it. Plus, it really takes our energy away.

Here is a tried and true negative thought stopper!!

When you have the negative thought,

yell(in your head) STOP!!!!
Some people will visualize a stop sign or a red light. I even had a group participant visualize The Supremes singing "Stop in the Name of Love." Good idea.

Then, replace the thought with another, more positive one. Have them at the ready. If your thought is, "I am such a loser! I cannot believe the situation I am in," stop the thought and try, "I will make it through this. Everyone has hard times. I am strong."

Try it! This is good stuff. Have your replacement thoughts at the ready and see how you do!

Remember to make the moment happen!

Maria

PS Got questions, click below and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment