Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Inspirational Quote of the Week

_______________________________________________________

"The biggest mistake you can make is to always be right." --- Steve's Fortune Cookie, Bethesda Chinese Restaurant,1998

Boy do I love to be right! Don't we all. But happiness, peace, success in relationships are all linked to being connected to and understanding others.

Try this
Practice the following statements, either in your head or with the person you are talking with!
Wow, we have different opinions. But that's okay.
Let me try and see it from your perspective.
I really see your point.

Have a great week. Try and let go of the need to "be right" and press your point onto others. See how it goes!!!

Maria


PS Want more tools? My planners offer daily strategies to be more organized, more satisfied with your life! Click on my site and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment